Education based provider-early years foundation stage.
What is your child learning right now?
The Early years foundation stage (EYFS) is the statutory frame work that sets the standards all Early years providers must meet to ensure that children learn and develop well and are kept healthy and safe.
It promotes teaching and learning to ensure that children are ready for school and gives children the full range the broad range of knowledge and skills that provide the right foundation for good future progress trough school and life.
- EYFS has three “Prime areas”-see below.
- EYFS has additional four specific areas: Literary, Mathematics, understanding the world and Express we Arts & Design
- At Future Nursery the education is devised on a personal and social approach tailored to each individual child.
Prime areas of the Early years foundation stage (EYFS).
- Physical Development: this area development is about how your child is confident and self-assured manages their feeling and behaviour, makes friends and shares and takes turns.
- Personal, social Emotional Development: this areas of development is about how your child moves and uses gross motor skills, develop fine motor skills, learns about healthy eating and manages self-care independently.
- Communication & Language: this area of development is about how your child listens and pays attention, understand what is being said, communication with others and develops vocabulary and speech.